I Ordered my Go Warmer™ & it said shipping will take 3-6 weeks. Why so long?
Shipping MAY take 3-6 weeks. During different times of the year product demand is greater than others, so we always state 3-6 weeks. However, we always do our best to get your order shipped out ASAP.
I placed an incorrect order. How can I change this?
Please contact our customer service department and they will be happy to assist you. Call 855-704-5411 or email email@example.com. Please have your information ready so they can find your order (phone number, e-mail address, last name, & zip code) Please note orders take approx. 24 hours to be processed so your order may not be in the system until at least 24 hours after you’ve placed it.
I ordered Go Warmer™ but have not been charged yet. When should I expect to be charged?
Your card will be charged when your order is shipped.
How Does Go Warmer™ work?
Go Warmer™ is the Rechargeable Personal Heater That Goes Anywhere! Go Warmer™ works with Dual-sided heating so it warms both hands at the same time. It even has three comfort control settings — Low, Medium or High, up to 120 degrees!
How Do I Charge My Go Warmer™?
1. Use the USB Charging Cable and plug the Input (small) end into the USB Input on Go Warmer™.
2. Plug the Output (large) end into a suitable charging device or Listed/ Certified ITE Power Supply. Once fully charged, disconnect the Charging Cable.
IMPORTANT: Use ONLY the Charging Cable provided to avoid the potential for leaking, overheating, or explosion
How do I Use My Go Warmer™?
With Go Warmer™ turned OFF, press the Power Button once to light the Battery/Temperature Indicator Lights. If fully charged, all 3 lights will light up. If only 1 light is lit, Go Warmer™ needs to be recharged.
HOW TO USE HAND WARMER FUNCTION:
1. Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds to turn Go Warmer™ ON. This is the HIGH HEAT setting and 3 indicator lights will light up red.
2. Press the Power Button once more for the MEDIUM HEAT setting (2 indicator lights should light up red).
3. Press the Power Button once more for LOW HEAT setting (1 indicator light should light up red).
TO TURN OFF: Press Power Button 2 times in a row until indicator lights turn off.
HOW TO CHARGE A MOBILE DEVICE WITH GO WARMER:
1. Press Power Button once to turn on charging function (indicator lights will light up blue). Make sure that the device is suitable for use with Go Warmer™. It is recommended to only use the USB cable that came with your mobile device.
2. Plug the Output (large) end of the USB cable into the USB output on Go Warmer and then plug the Input (small) end of the USB cable into the USB input end of your mobile device.
3. The device will begin to charge automatically. The Battery/Temperature Indicator Lights will light up blue to indicate the charging process.
FCC NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a
Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed
to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy
and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by
turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference
by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate this device.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation